Thursday, June 11, 2015

New product launch! Exciting!

A new product I'm offering



I'm always talking to my customers about things that they need for their dogs and how to address issues that they have.  I absolutely love it when I am able to create something new and different that solves problems for my customers and their people.

This is a "pee suit".  It is designed to keep all those gorgeous furnishings clean on long haired dogs such as this Irish Setter.  People who have setters, spaniels, and other long-haired dogs know what it is like to find all the dirt, weeds and "stuff" in their dog's fur, especially when they are trying to keep them clean. 

It helps to keep those snowballs out in the wintertime as well.  You know, the ones that are so stuck that you have to 1) let them melt on their own, 2) tediously pull them out, 3) keep your dog's fur short or 4) not let your dog out to play in the snow.

This suit is made so that your dog steps into the sleeves (which have elastic and velcro at the bottom to help them fit more closely) and then the suit velcros down the back with a drawstring at the waist to help keep the tummy hair more contained.  It's waterproof and lightweight so your dog can go outside without destroying all the work you've put in to making them presentable.

I can make this in any size and with other options as needed or requested.  It will be appearing on my website soon so keep an eye out!

De Hufford
Made by De
www.coatsmadebyde.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

networkedblogs

Instagram